Translate

jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

My Just Been Paid Strategy

So here we go:
After a little research and understanding the Just Been Paid Restart Feature this is the strategy I'm going to apply. I might change that sooner or later depending on the success or failure I get with it :)

So as like in every business Just Been Paid needs Cash Flow. So the first thing I'm going to do is look at how much I'm able to invest into Just Been Paid and divide that amount in 2/3 and 1/3: for example if I'm able to invest $60 (my case) I'm going to use $40 to buy tripler positions and $20 I will leave in my JSS account or just in my AlertPay account. If you are going to invest $300 then buy tripler positions worth $200 and leave $100 as cash flow. Why?
Because of the Just Been Paid Restart Feature.

It might be a bit conservative but I want to have funds available to fill my matrices  when my positions expire and for the Restart generated matrices... you know, just in case ;)
Check this video explaining about the cash flow in Just Been Paid:







If you want to invest more always think about buying multiples of 4 positions so you always have one position that will enter the JSS Matrix when their time runs out. So you should buy 4, 8, 12, 16.... Buying 4 positions and keep the 1/3 for filling your JSS Matrix means spending $60 ($40 for the triplers and $20 for the JSS Matrix). If you buy 8 positions, spend $80 in triplers and leave $40 for the JSS Matrix positions, and so on. If you have any questions about this please let me know ;)

So now your triplers run out or we got through a restart and have some positions in the JSS Matrix that have to be cycled for us to get the $60 bonus commission. Now you need the money we left in our account or in our payment processor (the 1/3 we did left aside) and use it to buy premium placements in our level 1 JSS Matrices. For every position that we buy we need to spend $5 in the placement (position itself) and another $5 for making those positions a premium position. Why is that?
As premium positions Just Been Paid will give those positions priority when assigning downlines so this will help us to cycle our matrices much faster. Think in those $20 as an investment as they will make you $60 ($40 profit).








Here is another video where it is explained how to buy the positions to fill your matrices:










So my strategy will be buying 4 positions every month with the funds I'm going to add. If I can afford more someday I might buy more but for now I think $40 per month is ok. I will be able to buy some extra position when compounding my earnings as well. It's important to mention that I'm not going to withdraw any funds at the beginning or at least for a few month as what I want is to achieve a nice daily income so I can reinvest and withdraw a nice amount every day :)

So I hope this has opened you eyes so you don't go blind buying positions. I think this is a good strategy to follow and this is the one I'm going to use for now. Maybe while time goes by I find a better way :)
If you have a better idea or strategy please share it with me :)

See you inside!

PS: I'll be adding a strategy to help you cycle your JSS Matrices as fast as possible so make sure you come back to check it out ;)






banner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario